    problem.

    With Regards
    Arun

    arun, Apr 13, 2005

  2. "arun" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    > I have installed inline-java perl module to communicate with java from
    > my CGI-PERL everthing was working fine . Suddenly one day the code
    > failed giving an error "Couldnot connect next available port number
    > using port 7890 jinstead. JVM taking more than 30 seconds to start or
    > died before perl could connect". Need some assistance to solve this
    > problem.

    Seems the Java part of Inline::Java can't start. When supported, it
    will ask the OS for the next available port number and use that. If it
    can't, it default to port 7890. Perhaps another application is using
    port 7890?

    You can change that number to another port by using the PORT
    configuration option.

    Note: if you need more assistance, please use the Inline mailing list:

    Patrick

    Patrick LeBoutillier, Apr 29, 2005