Problem with installer5b5_5 and python 2.3.2-1

hellprout

Hi , i'm nicolas
i'm working on windows with python 2.3.2-1 and installer5b5_5
i'm trying to create my standalone file of my application , so i have
a lot of problem ...
Where can i find a specific version for python 2.3 of installer5b5_5 ?

because i always have an error , it's :

E:\test\Installer>python Build.py Visualisation\Visualisation.spec
checking Analysis
building Analysis because out0.toc non existent
running Analysis out0.toc
Analyzing: support\_mountzlib.py
Analyzing: support\useUnicode.py
Analyzing: Visualisation/Visualisation.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Build.py", line 784, in ?
build(sys.argv[1])
File "Build.py", line 43, in build
exec open(spec, 'r').read()+'\n'
File "<string>", line 2, in ?
File "Build.py", line 79, in __init__
self.__postinit__()
File "Build.py", line 61, in __postinit__
self.assemble()
File "Build.py", line 149, in assemble
analyzer.analyze_script(script)
File "E:\test\Installer\mf.py", line 366, in analyze_script
return self.analyze_r('__main__')
File "E:\test\Installer\mf.py", line 286, in analyze_r
newnms = self.analyze_one(name, nm, imptyp)
File "E:\test\Installer\mf.py", line 320, in analyze_one
mod = self.doimport(nm, ctx, fqname)
File "E:\test\Installer\mf.py", line 387, in doimport
mod = director.getmod(nm)
File "E:\test\Installer\mf.py", line 164, in getmod
fnm, (suffix, mode, typ) = stuff
TypeError: unpack non-sequence

E:\test\Installer>pause

i try and try a lot of things , and i have no more idea :)

thanks for your answer

nicolas