Problem with Internet Explorer

Mtek

Hi,

I have a question regarding Internet Exlporer and Firefox. We have a
set of screens that were written in PHP/HTML and obviously have some
javascript in them. The scripts fine in Firefox. However, Internet
Explorer is really rendering some weird results. Sometimes it works,
sometimes it does not, sometimes I have to delete the temporary files,
other times I do not.......really a pain in the ass.......

Is there any way to make sure this works every time? Like always
sending a complete refresh each time and not using the temporary
files??? Is there a work around??

Thank you!

John