    somebody an idea what's wrong?

    Thanks and regards,

    Stefan
    S.Dirks, Feb 27, 2009

  2. S.Dirks

    S.Dirks Guest

    Interesting:

    This behavior only seems to appear in IE6/IE7. Firefox and Opera do not seem
    to be affected. With Firefox and Opera I can login to the secured website
    without problems and access the correct site
    "http://<myserver>/users/default.aspx".

    Regards, Stefan

    S.Dirks, Feb 27, 2009

  3. S.Dirks

    S.Dirks Guest

    Hello NG,

    problem solved. It seems to be a problem with the servername of the
    virtual-machine. It begins with an underline. When I use the IP-address, I
    have no problem to login with IE.

    Regards,
    Stefan
    S.Dirks, Mar 3, 2009