problem with menu control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by arun, Nov 4, 2006.

  1. arun

    arun Guest

    I am having a lot of trouble getting the Site Navigation Controls to
    work.
    Now I am on to the Menu Control

    I cannot get the MenuItemClick event to work. For one Menu that is in
    master page the click event does not fire at all. I am using static
    templates. The menu is bound to the sitemap datasource.

    So I put together a bare bones menu on a new page without a master page
    and
    the click event works for the static menu items but not for the dynamic
    items. The menu does not use databinding. I added a few menu items
    using
    the editor. When I templated the static menu items the click event
    still
    worked but still did not work for the dynamic menu items.

    Any suggestions?

    arun, Nov 4, 2006