    Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated..

    Regardds
    RSC

    Help_xyz, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Help_xyz

    Russ Guest

    On 28 Jun 2004 10:46:52 -0700, (Help_xyz) wrote:

    >Our application is in ASP.NET and C# , we have used tabstrip
    >control for data input screens. eveything went fine. till the
    >user got connected to this application through a web VPN (CISCO),
    >all of sudden tabstrip is not getting displayed at all.
    >
    >Our application has frames for a menu on the left,... and page
    >header Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated..

    Hello RSC. Is the user connecting to the same client location as the
    other users for whom it works? Or did you deploy the client to a
    different location for this user? If you did deploy to a different
    location, did you remember to also deploy the
    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls too? When I forgot this I had the same
    result you are describing.

    One thing was strange though. In the development project, the folder
    'webctrl_client' is placed in the wwwroot folder as per instructions
    and it works. But in the deployed project, the webctrl_client folder
    had to be placed inside the client folder in order for it to work.
    But no problems once that was done.

    Hope this helps. I am no expert on this stuff but this happens to be
    something I have run across. (I have plenty of problems of my own
    regarding these web controls :)

    Regards, Russ

    Russ, Jun 29, 2004