Problem with Microsoft TabStrip Control in ASP .NET

Help_xyz

Our application is in ASP.NET and C# , we have used tabstrip control
for data input screens. eveything went fine. till the user got
connected to this application through a web VPN (CISCO),all of sudden
tabstrip is not getting displayed at all.

Our application has frames for a menu on the left,... and page header

Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated..

Regardds
RSC

Russ

Our application is in ASP.NET and C# , we have used tabstrip
control for data input screens. eveything went fine. till the
user got connected to this application through a web VPN (CISCO),
all of sudden tabstrip is not getting displayed at all.

Our application has frames for a menu on the left,... and page
header Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated..

Hello RSC. Is the user connecting to the same client location as the
other users for whom it works? Or did you deploy the client to a
different location for this user? If you did deploy to a different
location, did you remember to also deploy the
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls too? When I forgot this I had the same
result you are describing.

One thing was strange though. In the development project, the folder
'webctrl_client' is placed in the wwwroot folder as per instructions
and it works. But in the deployed project, the webctrl_client folder
had to be placed inside the client folder in order for it to work.
But no problems once that was done.

Hope this helps. I am no expert on this stuff but this happens to be
something I have run across. (I have plenty of problems of my own
regarding these web controls :)

Regards, Russ