Problem with midlet in n3650

Discussion in 'Java' started by ac, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. ac

    ac Guest

    Hi, I downloaded a midlet which is in Symbian to
    show MMAPI use. I installed in my nokia 3650,
    but the problem is that it doesn't work well. I posted
    online a .3gp file to feed the midlet, but it appears
    that after downloading, the video doesn't show.
    Seeing the code I can't find any noticeable error,
    and the midlet works fine in nokia emulator!
    The article I'm talking about is here:
    http://www.symbian.com/developer/techlib/staffapps_java.html#videoplayer
    And the code file:
    http://www.symbian.com/developer/downloads/files/VideoPlayer.zip

    If someone could give me a hand about how to solve
    the problem it would be great. I even thought about
    some synchronization problem? But I don't know what
    to look at after spending some hours modifying and
    testing the snippet...

    Thanks!
    ac.-
    ac, Sep 23, 2003