Problem with midlet in n3650

ac

Hi, I downloaded a midlet which is in Symbian to
show MMAPI use. I installed in my nokia 3650,
but the problem is that it doesn't work well. I posted
online a .3gp file to feed the midlet, but it appears
that after downloading, the video doesn't show.
Seeing the code I can't find any noticeable error,
and the midlet works fine in nokia emulator!
The article I'm talking about is here:
http://www.symbian.com/developer/techlib/staffapps_java.html#videoplayer
And the code file:
http://www.symbian.com/developer/downloads/files/VideoPlayer.zip

If someone could give me a hand about how to solve
the problem it would be great. I even thought about
some synchronization problem? But I don't know what
to look at after spending some hours modifying and
testing the snippet...

Thanks!
ac.-