    link label to something else (like 'Read on..')?

    Thanks in advance for your help
    Schparaq
    SoSimple, Sep 21, 2004

  2. SoSimple

    JuanDG Guest

    There's a class called "Pager Style", it has group of properties specific to
    the pagination of the Mobile Web Form. you can manipulate them to obtain the
    results you want

    there's a property called "NextPageText" where you can change that OK to
    whatever you want
    Form1.PagerStyle.NextPageText = "'Read on..."

    hope it helps!!!

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional