problem with mshtml.IHTMLInputFileElement

Balu

Hi all,

I am developing a windowsbased application in vb.net that simulates
webapplication that uploads files

to a webserver.In that webapplication, there will be file upload control
that allows user to browse for

the file that is to be uploaded.

In my windowsbasedapplication, i am using "mshtml.IHTMLInputFileElement" to
pass information to

the fileupload control in the webapplication.But I am unable to do so.

I am unable to pass information or set value to mshtml.IHTMLInputFileElement
or fileuploadcontrol.

I need .net code that simulates uploading file using webapplication. or some
suggestions.

I need your help in this regard.

Any kind of help in this regard is appreciable.

Thank You,
Balu.