Problem with multipage usercontrol

Guest

Hi all,

I have a tabbed page. Currently, just link buttons but will be tabbed at
some stage.

When I click the link button, I load a user control. I maintain the
usercontrol by using viewstate as shown in this thread
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...alues+in+usercontrol&rnum=10#9549b0cda5cfa4c3

However, I have run into a slight issue.

My first tab (usercontrol) has multiple pages, much like a wizard. As the
back/forward buttons are pressed, I need to switch panels off and on as
required.

This works fine when I first come into the page, click the first tab, then
my back/next buttons. However, if I switch to another tab then back to the
first one, I initially get the first page, but when I press next, I lose the
control altogethor.

I am dynamically loading the usercontrols.

Along with creating the controls, I need to set properties, such as who is
connected, and run a method to prepare the control.

Anybody got any ideas?

Regards,
Dave Colliver.
http://www.AshfieldFOCUS.com