    [http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/]

    is this some sort of joke? I've been trying for over an hour and the
    site won't display.

    thedarkman, Oct 27, 2011

  2. thedarkman wrote:
    > You mean like this.
    > [http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/]

    > is this some sort of joke? I've been trying for over an hour and the
    > site won't display.

    The problem is at your end. It displays without incident.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Oct 27, 2011

  3. On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:36:07 -0400, "Jonathan N. Little"
    <> wrote:

    >thedarkman wrote:
    >> You mean like this.
    >> [http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/]

    >> is this some sort of joke? I've been trying for over an hour and the
    >> site won't display.

    >The problem is at your end. It displays without incident.

    It displays for me now, but a couple of hours ago, it did not. It
    was without the incident of displaying.

    Sincerely,

    Gene Wirchenko

    Gene Wirchenko, Oct 27, 2011
  4. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    On 10/27/2011 5:36 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    > thedarkman wrote:
    >> You mean like this.
    >> [http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/]

    >> is this some sort of joke? I've been trying for over an hour and the
    >> site won't display.

    > The problem is at your end. It displays without incident.

    Probably a PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair), or
    perhaps an eye-dee-ten-tee error.

    Doug Miller, Oct 28, 2011