    be that. But I can't do that on the PCs I am using.

    What should I do?
    , Nov 1, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > Hi, I want to use MailTo: to send contents of a form to my email
    > address.

    Stop right there :) mailto: doesn't work.

    http://www.isolani.co.uk/articles/mailto.html

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Nov 1, 2005

  3. JDS Guest

    On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:28:39 -0800, wrote:

    > Hi, I want to use MailTo: to send contents of a form to my email address.
    > Microsoft Outlook keeps popping up and disrupting everything. If I was at
    > home, I would just rip it out (uninstall), and that would be that. But I
    > can't do that on the PCs I am using.
    >
    > What should I do?

    Huh? Well, then, where are you?

    mailto: should never be used as the action="" in an HTML form. It should
    always be a server-side component of some kind. Build one of those that
    automails the form contents. What is the problem?

    --
    JDS | lid
    JDS, Nov 1, 2005
  4. "" <> said:

    > Hi, I want to use MailTo: to send contents of a form to my email
    > address.

    <doing the Jedi mind control thing>
    You don't want to use mailto...
    </doing the Jedi mind control thing>

    Google free form mail for a much better solution.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Nov 2, 2005