problem with Pamie (textbox editing)

Discussion in 'Python' started by stanislav_ziak@tatrabanka.sk, Mar 18, 2009.

    I try to test web aplication with using of modul Pamie and I have next problem,
    when I edit any textbox or textarea and consequently press the button which works the data
    in this textbox, so this textbox returns into the state before editing,

    fof example:
    Let I have 3 textboxes: box1, box2 and result
    and 1 button: count, which fill sum of box1 and box2 in the textbox result
    after using textBoxSet('box1','10') and textBoxSet('box2','10') is in both textboxes number 10,
    but using buttonClick('count') delete number 10 in box1 and box2 and both return to the state before editing (empty),

    here is my code:
    #############################
    from cPAMIE import PAMIE

    ie = PAMIE()

    ie.navigate("url")

    ie.textBoxSet('att$text_TBName','name')
    ie.buttonClick("att$text_TBName")
    time.sleep(3)
    ie.elementClick(ie.elementFind("Input","name","att$copyTBProxy2A"))
    #############################
    I tried it also without Pamie, but the result is the same:
    #############################
    from win32com.client import DispatchEx

    ie = DispatchEx('InternetExplorer.Application')
    ie.navigate("url")
    ie.visible = 1
    time.sleep(3)
    el = ie.document.getElementsByTagName('input')
    i=0
    while (el.getAttribute('Name') <> "att$text_TBNname"):
    i+=1
    el.value = 'name'

    j=0
    while (el[j].getAttribute('Name') <> "att$copyTBProxy2A"):
    j+=1
    el[j].click()
    #############################
    application is ok, because
    when I make it manual, so it works OK,

    can somebody help me, what I make wrong,
    thanks

    Informacie obsiahnute v tomto dokumente su urcene vylucne pre
    potreby jeho adresata. Dokument moze obsahovat informacie chranene
    ako bankove alebo obchodne tajomstvo, pripadne informacie
    podliehajuce ochrane podla inych pravnych predpisov. Preto Vas v
    pripade, ak Vam bol mylne doruceny, vyzyvame, aby ste sa zdrzali
    jeho odtajnenia ci jeho pouzitia pre vlastne potreby. Zaroven si Vas
    dovolujeme poziadat, aby ste nas o takomto pripade bez zbytocneho
    odkladu informovali a dokument nasledne zlikvidovali.

    Information stated in this document is intended only for needs of proper
    addressees of this document. This document can contain information
    protected as a bank or business secret, or information protected by
    other legal regulations. Thus in case of receiving the document by error,
    we kindly ask you not to disclose, or use the document for your own
    needs. Likewise we kindly ask you to notify us immediately upon such
    a case by sending an email message to the sender's address, and
    subsequently delete the document.

    Tatra banka, a.s.
    http://www.tatrabanka.sk/bankcoffee
    Hodzovo namestie 3, 811 06 Bratislava 1
    ICO: 00 686 930
    Zapisana v obchodnom registri Okresneho sudu Bratislava I
    Oddiel: Sa, vlozka cislo: 71/B

    , Mar 18, 2009