Problem with Parent Expression in a DataSet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by hasan.ozdil@gmail.com, Oct 16, 2006.

    I have search a lot and I don't find any solution.

    I use Pubs database. I drag Titles and Publishers tables on the
    dataset.

    I would like to add two columns in Titles :

    1 - A computed column price * ytd_sales
    2 - A column with the name of the publisher

    1 - I use Expression << price * ytd_sales >> and everything works
    fine.

    2 - Here is the problem : I use the expression << Parent.pub_name >>
    and it doesn't tell me any error but still blank...
    I really don't understand why.
    I have only one relation. I have left it with the default option.

    What does I make wrong ?

    Thanks

    , Oct 16, 2006