    good html page but it don't stop. The progress bar on the bottom of
    firefox shows that page hasn't been downloaded fully yet. After a
    while I get error about connection reset.

    Lukasz Odulinski, Feb 22, 2007

  2. "Lukasz Odulinski" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi
    > I'm trying to set up otrs on windows small businness server on IIS
    > 6.0.
    > When I set perl.exe for .pl extension in IIS manager I see login
    > screen but when I try to login I get cgi error The specified CGI
    > application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP
    > headers.
    >
    > I've changed perl.exe to perlis.dll for .pl extension and then browser
    > has returned html source instead of rendering it.
    >
    > I've also tried the 3rd method perlEx30.dll and the browser rendered
    > good html page but it don't stop. The progress bar on the bottom of
    > firefox shows that page hasn't been downloaded fully yet. After a
    > while I get error about connection reset.

    This is not a Perl question but rather a question regarding how to
    configure the particular web server you have chosen.

    As such, you would stand to benefit more by posting the question on a group
    which deals with IIS.

    You might also want to read the posting guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc
    (they are posted here regularly).

    Sinan

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 22, 2007