Problem with position:relative CSS in Mac

Cliff R.

Hi, I am testing a page that uses the "position:relative" CSS element
to move the positioning of a few paragraphs. It's working perfectly
in every browser except for Explorer 5.2 for Mac, where it is doing a
few weird things with the positioning and spacing of the text. Here's
what the CSS looks like:

P.home1 {font-size: 10pt;
color:#000000;
position:relative;
left:-75px;}

P.home2 {font-size: 10pt;
color:#000000;
position:relative;
left:-180px;}

P.home3 {font-size: 10pt;
color:#000000;
position:relative;
left:-280px;}

You can see what the final effect looks like at this BrowserCam page,
where I've been testing them.
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=134009

Mac Explorer is displayed on the left, and Opera is on the right,
showing how the page should look. I am grateful for any help anybody
has on why this is happening!

Thanks.

Cliff R.

No worries -- I figured it out. I'm not sure why, but when you put
that code in a DIV tag, it works -- it wasn't working properly in Mac
IE when it was in a P tag.

Thanks.