Problem with Postback and custom datagrid control

Atul Bahl

Can any body help...

I have a custom control drived out of datagrid control, which I am using in
a user control.

Based on certain events this usercontrol which in turn has custom grid is
loaded dynamically into a page and added to a placeholder control on to page.

When I am trying to sorting or any postback event on the custom data grid my
post back page does not loads the control.

I have tried everything like you guys have mentioned but it is not working.

Do I have to implement IPostBackEventHandler inside the custom grid? Or what
is missing.... I was under impression that in 2.0 these viewstate issue are
resolved.

I am adding this control on Page_Init so should have it viewstate.

Thanks in advance