Problem with 'pp'

Justin Smith

I'm running

Linux jsmith-desktop 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP Sun Oct 14 21:45:15 GMT
2007 x86_64 GNU/Linux

and am trying to package a perl program that uses many modules.

pp seems to run correctly but when I try to run the output, I get:

"catfile" is not exported by the File::Spec module
Can't continue after import errors at Tk.pm line 18
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Tk.pm line 18.
Compilation failed in require at script/diary.pl line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/diary.pl line 17.

This happens even if I just try to package the modules into a Perl file,
i.e. run

pp -P diary.pl

Line 17 of my program has 'Use Tk;'.

Any suggestions?