Problem with 'pp'

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Justin Smith, Dec 11, 2007.

  1. Justin Smith

    Justin Smith Guest

    I'm running

    Linux jsmith-desktop 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP Sun Oct 14 21:45:15 GMT
    2007 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    and am trying to package a perl program that uses many modules.

    pp seems to run correctly but when I try to run the output, I get:

    "catfile" is not exported by the File::Spec module
    Can't continue after import errors at Tk.pm line 18
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Tk.pm line 18.
    Compilation failed in require at script/diary.pl line 17.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/diary.pl line 17.

    This happens even if I just try to package the modules into a Perl file,
    i.e. run

    pp -P diary.pl

    Line 17 of my program has 'Use Tk;'.

    Any suggestions?