problem with printing

mario

I have problem with printing: I am not able to set margin less than 25
mm. I'm trying to use something like that:

Paper paper = new Paper();
paper.setSize(595, 840);
paper.setImageableArea(0,0,595, 840);
pageFormat.setPaper(paper);
pageFormat.setOrientation(PageFormat.PORTRAIT);

and changing those numbers.

But it does not work - even if it works on print preview, I get as a
result printed page with those big margins.

Is it any possibly way to set margins less than 25mm and get them on
printed page?

thanks in advance
Mariusz

Andrew Thompson

I have problem with printing:

I have a problem with multi-posting.

Please cross-post, rather than multi-post,
in future.

(X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w/ f-u to c.l.j.g. only)

Andrew T.