problem with py2exe and microsoft speech SDK 5.1

Dave Lim

protection aroundhttp://mail.yahoo.com
I've never done this, but I want to at some point, so I went and
grabbed some good links on packaging up Python apps:

http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/install1.html
http://www.pharscape.org/content/view/33/51/
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Py2Exe
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Tutorial

There's also growth in using Python Eggs: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/PythonEggs

Mike

Thanks for the links. But I already have compiled it
successfully into an executable my only problem is i
still have that error. I still have the same error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "simple-speech-recognition.py", line 57, in ?
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
cannot create 'NoneType' instances

I used py2exe and I also added typelibs in the options
however that didn't seem to fix my problem. Below is
my setup.py, can anyone tell me what I'm lacking or
doing wrong here?

setup.py

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(options = {"py2exe": {"typelibs":
[('{C866CA3A-32F7-11D2-9602-00C04F8EE628}',0,5,0)]}},
console = ["simple.py"])

Dave

http://mail.yahoo.com

francois.schnell

Hi Dave,

I can't help you but maybe you'll have more luck if you try also the
dedicated py2exe mailing list:

francois