problem with regional & language settings

Lachlan James

Hi,

I have an asp.net web form that uses a rangevalidation
control to validate a date field.

My regional settings are set to Australia and it works
fine on my system (winXP).

However on another developers box (Win2000 Server) we get
an error saying that an invalid date format was set for
the validationcontrol (his settings are also set to
Australia, but they were US).

Thanks,

Lachlan

Lachlan James

I figured it out after a lot of searching. I just added in
culture="en-AU" and uiCulture="en-AU" in the globalization
node in the web.config file.

It seems that on Windows XP this is not required but on
windows 200 Server it is!

Lachlan