    be display?

    Otherwise, I

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Sep 24, 2004

  2. Sara T.

    JuanDG Guest

    Hi There,

    I'm not quite sure (its hard to tell with so little detail), but I think the
    problem is neither your code nor your phone but your mobile operator.

    Maybe (and that's just a possibility) you Mobile Operator (the company you
    buy the mobile service from) might have a filter at their WAP Gateway, so
    when content is labeled "text/html" instead of "text/vnd.wap.wml" it is
    rejected, and not forwarded to the phone, and that's what you get the error.

    Try asking your Mobile Operator about this or better yet, Do you know some
    other phone connected to the same operator that can render the page
    correctly???

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Sara T.

    JuanDG Guest

    I read on Nokia site that your phone supports XHTML (WAP 2.0) not HTML 4.0
    so you better check your syntaxes because XHTML its very strict about well
    formatted docuemnts.

    JuanDG, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    It's so pity that I have just ONLY put Label control to my mobile form and
    use Nokia 6230 to view it but it does not work as I told already.

    I don't think it could be an Operator problem because when I use another
    mobile phone to connect via the same SIM card (that is the same Operator
    with Nokia 6230), it works as well.

    As your comments about specification of the phone supports XHTML (WAP 2.0)
    may be addressed. Could I config .NET framework 1.1 DU4.0 to support render
    screen with XHTML?

    Because I try to config to WML, it works fine but WML cannot display any
    color.

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Sep 28, 2004