Problem with repeater control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ravi sankar, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. ravi sankar

    ravi sankar Guest

    It is because of the double quotes within double quotes.
    Try to replace "nID" with field number if possible.

    regards,
    s.ravi sankar

    ravi sankar, Aug 28, 2003

  2. ravi sankar

    Flare Guest

    >It is because of the double quotes within double quotes.
    >Try to replace "nID" with field number if possible.

    Thx for your response

    I have tried to correct that with:

    <asp:TextBox ID='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "nid") %>'
    RunAt="server">
    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "start") %>
    </asp:TextBox>

    But now i get this runtime error:
    Parser Error Message: '<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "nid") %>' is
    not a valid identifier.

    what now?

    Anders

    Flare, Aug 28, 2003

  3. ravi sankar

    Leon Jollans Guest

    you can't databind to a control's ID. How would the object model reference
    the server control to bind the reference to?

    Leon Jollans, Aug 28, 2003