problem with resources (MissingManifestResourceException)

buran

Dear C# / ASP.NET Programmers,

I am getting the following exception in my multilingual project. The project
works fine, but on some pages, e.g, after filling out a form, the contents
are saved successfuly, but I am receiving this exception as an e-mail. I
could not figure out what the problem might be.

Thanks in advance,
Burak

Exception Information
System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any
resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in
the given assembly. Make sure "www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource.resources"
was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "www.x.com.tr".
baseName: www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource locationInfo: <null> resource
file name: www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource.resources assembly:
www.x.com.tr, Version=1.0.2127.28760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo
culture)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
at www.x.com.tr.Components.WebPage.getResource(String resourceName) in
C:\Burak\Components\WebPage.cs:line 247