problem with resources (MissingManifestResourceException)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by buran, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. buran

    buran Guest

    Dear C# / ASP.NET Programmers,

    I am getting the following exception in my multilingual project. The project
    works fine, but on some pages, e.g, after filling out a form, the contents
    are saved successfuly, but I am receiving this exception as an e-mail. I
    could not figure out what the problem might be.

    Thanks in advance,
    Burak

    Exception Information
    System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any
    resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in
    the given assembly. Make sure "www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource.resources"
    was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "www.x.com.tr".
    baseName: www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource locationInfo: <null> resource
    file name: www.x.com.tr.www.x.com.trResource.resources assembly:
    www.x.com.tr, Version=1.0.2127.28760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
    culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
    at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo
    culture)
    at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
    at www.x.com.tr.Components.WebPage.getResource(String resourceName) in
    C:\Burak\Components\WebPage.cs:line 247
    buran, Oct 31, 2005