problem with russian coding and INPUT and JS

Pawel

http://www.alden.pl/lang_test.html

There are 2 inputs. Into first one I insert value by JS, into second
directly. The value is russian text in unicode. And in JS it's displayed
like without analizing the contens of inserted value. How to make input
think what and how to display?

PK

jojo

Pawel said:
http://www.alden.pl/lang_test.html

There are 2 inputs. Into first one I insert value by JS, into second
directly. The value is russian text in unicode. And in JS it's displayed
like without analizing the contens of inserted value. How to make input
think what and how to display?

PK
Try to write the characters in JavaScript with String.fromCharCode(CODE)
or type them directly instead of typing their HTML-entities

HTH, jojo