Problem with scheduled emails with console app

savvy

I been working on a recruitment agency project in which i'm setting up
job alerts for the job seekers. I've the given the jobseekers options
of receiving the job alers instantly, daily, weekly and monthly.I was
able to send email instantly as and then the job is posted.For this I'm
using ASP.NET Datalist format which i'm sending through SMTP mail.
And for the rest of scheduled mails i want to use windows schedular
using windows console application. I searched alot but i'm not able to
proceed further.
Can i use my C# code which i used previously for this purpose. Or how
does this console application work . Can anyone guide me thro this
please..
If anyone can give any sample code or any link that will be a great
help to me
Thanks in Advance

Marina

What is the problem? Just schedule your application to run using the
scheduler. The scheduler is not going to care what language or framework
your application was written in. It will just run it.