Problem with script.aculos.us script

Veera Sundaravel

Hello everybody,

I'm newbie to rails application.

I like to use script.aculos.us script in my app.

I faced the following problem.

1. first i creat my application.
2. Then I copied the files

scriptaculous.js, builder.js, effects.js, dragdrop.js, controls.js and
slider.js
and prototype.js

into my app/public/javascripts/

3. Then included the <%= javascript_include_tag :defaults %> code into
head section of my view file.

4. Then executed the code

<%= javascript_tag "new Draggable('dragDIV')" %>

<%= draggable_element :helperDIV %>

But now I can't drag it. Whats the wrong I did. Can anyone suggest me.

Or is there any code to check whether the javascripts are included
correctly or not.

Regards,
Veeraa

Rob Biedenharn

Hello everybody,

I'm newbie to rails application.

I like to use script.aculos.us script in my app.

I faced the following problem.

1. first i creat my application.
2. Then I copied the files

scriptaculous.js, builder.js, effects.js, dragdrop.js, controls.js and
slider.js
and prototype.js

into my app/public/javascripts/

3. Then included the <%= javascript_include_tag :defaults %> code into
head section of my view file.

View the source of the page and look at the headers to see what you
get when you ask for :defaults. Is everything you expect to see
actually there?
4. Then executed the code

<%= javascript_tag "new Draggable('dragDIV')" %>

<%= draggable_element :helperDIV %>

But now I can't drag it. Whats the wrong I did. Can anyone suggest me.

Or is there any code to check whether the javascripts are included
correctly or not.

Regards,
Veeraa

-Rob