    Plzz if U know any solution respond

    thank U
    , May 8, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I added one table to scrollpane. At a instance it has 200 records. But
    > we can see only 15 records ata time,, and we can scrolldown(Vertical
    > scrollBar).
    >
    > So i scroldown up to 100th record. at that point i refreshed the
    > screen, But , even though table is showing first 15 records, the
    > scroller point(vertical) is at the middle of the scrollBar.
    >
    > Plzz if U know any solution respond
    >
    > thank U

    What do you mean by "at that point I refreshed the screen"?
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow
    Fred Kleinschmidt, May 8, 2006

    "at that point I refreshed the screen" ,,,means the initail state of
    the screen.
    , May 9, 2006
  4. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "at that point I refreshed the screen" ,,,means the initail state of
    > the screen.

    How do you refresh a screen? What command do you type in, or what button
    do you press, to do that?

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, May 9, 2006
  5. Andrew T. Guest

    Oliver Wong wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > "at that point I refreshed the screen" ,,,means the initail state of
    > > the screen.
    > >

    > How do you refresh a screen? What command do you type in, or what button
    > do you press, to do that?

    All answered in an SSCCE..

    Andrew T.
    Andrew T., May 10, 2006