Problem with self.fp.readline() in httplib.py

hitectahir

Hi,

I have been using a remote data server named Clarens which runs on top
of the Apache web server and communicates through xmlrpc on Redhat
Linux 7.3. It has been working fine for about a month, but today it
has started giving some error in httplib.py. The complete traceback is
given below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "clarensclient.py", line 2, in ?

dbsvr=Clarens.clarens_client('http://localhost:80/xmlrpc/clarens_...s/CA.crt',keyfile='/root/rpms/CA.key',debug=1)
File "Clarens.py", line 280, in __init__
text_scert,crypt_server_nonce_64,crypt_user_nonce_64 =
self.system.auth()
File "xmlrpclib.py", line 821, in __call__
return self.__send(self.__name, args)
File "xmlrpclib.py", line 975, in __request
verbose=self.__verbose
File "Clarens.py", line 178, in request
errcode, errmsg, headers = h.getreply()
File "httplib.py", line 752, in getreply
response = self._conn.getresponse()
File "httplib.py", line 595, in getresponse
response.begin()
File "httplib.py", line 119, in begin
line = self.fp.readline()

This also occurs when i press Ctrl+C. Otherwise the python script just
hangs up.Can somebody tell me how this error can be removed? Ive
already tried reinstalling the python2 rpm, the py-xmlrpc rpm and
mod_python, but still it doesnt work.

Tahir.