Problem with Server.Transfer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by oneeye, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. oneeye

    oneeye Guest

    Hello All

    I have 2 webforms on a button click I use Server.Transfer to navigate to the
    second form . In the second form I have a button uses server.transfer to go
    back to the originating page. However I get the following error when I do
    so.

    Error executing child request for webform1.aspx.
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(String path, TextWriter
    writer, Boolean preserveForm)
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path, Boolean
    preserveForm)
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path)
    at Ossys.Web.Menu.MenuItem.RaiseClickEvent() in c:\documents and
    settings\jide\my documents\visual studio
    projects\ossys\web\menu\menuitem.cs:line 176
    at Ossys.Web.Menu.Menu.RaisePostBackEvent(String args) in c:\documents and
    settings\jide\my documents\visual studio
    projects\ossys\web\menu\menu.cs:line 326
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler
    sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)

    Does anyone have any ideas.

    Cheers

    oneeye, Jul 16, 2003