Problem with SOAP Extensions in .Net WebService

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Mani, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Mani

    Mani Guest

    Hi,

    We are trying to develop a prototype for .Net Web Services using SOAP
    Extensions.

    The problem that we are facing right now is, when the client is trying
    to call a webmethod (it is a simple 'HelloWorld' method), it is giving
    an error saying "'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in
    system.web.services.dll
    Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'."

    It is running fine with out these SOAP extensions Included.

    Could anyone throw some light into this? Your help is much
    appreciated.

    Rgds,
    Mani.
    Mani, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Mani

    ByronKim Guest

    Please try to access URL thru IE. You can see the detailed error message

    Byron KIM

    ByronKim, Oct 4, 2003