Problem with Sorting an Unbound Datagrid

robin9876

In Visual Studio 2003 I have a VB web page which has a few parameters
which generates a SQL Data reader which is used as the data source for
a data grid. The data grid is unbound, has viewstate enabled and the
allowsorting is set to true but there is no sorting hyperlinks on the
column header row.

What else is required to allow an unbound datagrid to be sortable?