Problem with Sorting of DataGrid with Arraylist binding

Holysmoke

Hi,

I am using a DataGrid which is binds with an ArrayList (which contains an
object returned from Database code). It binds well but I have a problem when
sorting the datagrid. I see a method Sort in ArrayList but having diffculty
with how-to? Remember I have to sort a particular property of the object

I welcome your help and suggestions,

TIA,
Holy

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Holysmoke said:
I am using a DataGrid which is binds with an ArrayList (which contains an
object returned from Database code). It binds well but I have a problem when
sorting the datagrid. I see a method Sort in ArrayList but having diffculty
with how-to? Remember I have to sort a particular property of the object

Holy, check out this article:

Sorting an Array Using Array.Sort()

Happy Programming!

--