    This link is the 'working' version: http://www.noormannen.nl/test.html
    This one the wrong: http://www.noormannen.nl/test.php
    The 'sponsoren' and 'links' submenu's are the problem.

    sturkel, Aug 22, 2007

  2. sturkel wrote:

    > The problem is that the last vertical menu items are shown
    > horizontally.
    > Could anyone help me to solve this problem.

    you have more than one problem with your menu: it only works with
    JavaScript on, and with CSS disabled the menu is not presented as a
    list. I suggest you better invest your time into a drop-down menu that
    works. How about the suckerfish solution
    (http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/)

    bernhard

    --
    www.daszeichen.ch