    5th ones because...in IE, in extra line-feed is somehow generated. In
    Firefox, the page appears as written. I can't see what the problem is
    -- can anyone else?
    Frogleg, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Frogleg

    Trish Guest

    "Frogleg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On www.modestweb.com/dandy/index.htm there're a bunch of logo images
    > on the right hand side. There are 2 <br>s between all but the 4th and
    > 5th ones because...in IE, in extra line-feed is somehow generated. In
    > Firefox, the page appears as written. I can't see what the problem is
    > -- can anyone else?

    They appear the same to me in both Firefox and IE.

    --
    Trish
    Dublin, Ireland
    Trish, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Frogleg

    Frogleg Guest

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:46:27 -0000, "Trish" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frogleg" <> wrote

    >> On www.modestweb.com/dandy/index.htm there're a bunch of logo images
    >> on the right hand side. There are 2 <br>s between all but the 4th and
    >> 5th ones because...in IE, in extra line-feed is somehow generated. In
    >> Firefox, the page appears as written. I can't see what the problem is
    >> -- can anyone else?

    >They appear the same to me in both Firefox and IE.

    Thank you for the data point. Perhaps I should have phrased this as a
    different question. If they both look the same, WHY? considering the
    single rather than double <br> in the list.
    Frogleg, Dec 10, 2004