Problem with special character

Guest

Hi, I am a beginner developper with VS.net pro 2003
And i have a big problem, my application doesn't accept specials characters
like éñèà.....
It's an application using Web Services developed in Smalltalk.
the bug apears here (in reference.vb):
<System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapRpcMethodAttribute("urn:eek:sdict",
RequestNamespace:="urn:eek:sdict", ResponseNamespace:="urn:eek:sdict")> _
Public Function recupInfoConcept(ByVal anURI1 As String) As
<System.Xml.Serialization.SoapElementAttribute("anURI")> String
here-----> Dim results() As Object = Me.Invoke("recupInfoConcept", New
Object() {anURI1})
Return CType(results(0),String)
End Function

And the error is :
Unmarshaling error: The close tag for anURI1 was not found

Maybe it is because VS encod it in utf 8 but I don't know how to do.
I change UTF 8 with ISO-8859-1 but the problem apears to.

Please Help me

Thx for your help