Problem with Sun JDO Implementation.

Deepak Nayal

Hi All

I am using the Sun Implementation of JDO using the examples from the
following link
http://www.onjava.com/onjava/2002/02/06/examples/JDO.zip

When I use the following command an exception comes up :-

java com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main -d db -s .
person.jdo addressbook.PersonPersist

=================
Error while enhancing: JDO ENHANCER: At least one error occurred while
enhancing
input class for Transparent Persistence; detailed message(s): nested
exception:
com.sun.jdori.model.ModelFatalException: Error during loading of class
'address
book.PersonPersist': java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Ljavax/jdo/PersistenceManag
erFactory;.
com.sun.jdori.enhancer.EnhancerUserException: JDO ENHANCER: At least one
error o
ccurred while enhancing input class for Transparent Persistence;
detailed messag
e(s): nested exception: com.sun.jdori.model.ModelFatalException: Error
during lo
ading of class 'addressbook.PersonPersist':
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Ljav
ax/jdo/PersistenceManagerFactory;.
at
com.sun.jdori.enhancer.filter.Enhancer.enhanceClassFile(Unknown Sourc
e)
at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.enhanceClassFile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.enhanceInputFiles(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.process(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
aborted with errors.

Can any please let me know if I am doing anything wrong ?

Regards
Deepak Nayal