Problem with table in the module HTML::TextToHtml

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by ThERiZla, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. ThERiZla

    ThERiZla Guest

    Hi,

    I want convert a text file to html file and I have proble with the
    tables.
    The module create a table in the html file but I can't have the border
    of the table.

    This is my code to call the module:

    use HTML::TextToHTML;

    my $inputFile = "test3.txt";
    my $outputFile = "test3.html";

    # create a new object
    my $conv = new HTML::TextToHTML(titlefirst=>1, make_tables=>1,
    table_type=>{ALIGN=>0, PGSQL=>0, BORDER=>1, DELIM=>0 },
    tab_width=>20);

    # convert a file
    $conv->txt2html(infile=>[$inputFile],
    outfile=>$outputFile);

    I have four differents tables in my html file but none have border.
    Someone can help me on this one ?

    Thanks

    ThERiZla, Dec 23, 2003