Problem with table in the module HTML::TextToHtml

ThERiZla

Hi,

I want convert a text file to html file and I have proble with the
tables.
The module create a table in the html file but I can't have the border
of the table.

This is my code to call the module:

use HTML::TextToHTML;

my $inputFile = "test3.txt";
my $outputFile = "test3.html";

# create a new object
my $conv = new HTML::TextToHTML(titlefirst=>1, make_tables=>1,
table_type=>{ALIGN=>0, PGSQL=>0, BORDER=>1, DELIM=>0 },
tab_width=>20);

# convert a file
$conv->txt2html(infile=>[$inputFile],
outfile=>$outputFile);

I have four differents tables in my html file but none have border.
Someone can help me on this one ?

Thanks