problem with testing asp.net page on the server

shuqianzhang

Hello
I am new to ASP and I am not a programmer either. I have a project to
do for my employer. I downloaded ASP.NET web matrix and made a asp page
to have user input information on the form send to an email address. I
tested it on my friend's server. It worked perfectly.
But when I test it on our own server (IIS), all the buttons and text
boxes disappeared. I thought maybe we need to download .net framework
1.1 sdk, so we download it and install it but it still didn't work.

I think maybe we need to enable asp.net on the server. but I can not
find a way to enable it. we are using Windows 2000 server. Is there
anyone who knows what goes wrong with my project, please, please,
please help me out!!!

Thank you so much

Shuqian