Problem with text editor in Eclipse RCP

yaaros

Hi !!

I've got weird problem with text editor wrote using Eclipse RCP
technology. Editor have syntax coloring (using
PresentationReconciler).
And now is the problem. When I edit large part of document, like copy
and paste whole document (14 KB) and repeat those operation few times
editor lose syntax coloring. It's seems that presentationReconciler
doesn't know that the document was change. This happening with no
regularity. Sometimes I could paste large text to document few times
and everything is ok and sometimes after one past and undo action
editor loose coloring. And when it's lose coloring I have to change
something in document to make the colors back.
What can be wrong ?? Is anybody have similar problems ??

Thanks in advance
Jarek

HP

Op Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:31:36 -0700, tikte yaaros:
I've got weird problem with text editor wrote using Eclipse RCP
technology. Editor have syntax coloring (using PresentationReconciler).
And now is the problem. When I edit large part of document, like copy
and paste whole document (14 KB) and repeat those operation few times
editor lose syntax coloring. It's seems that presentationReconciler
doesn't know that the document was change. This happening with no
regularity. Sometimes I could paste large text to document few times and
everything is ok and sometimes after one past and undo action editor
loose coloring. And when it's lose coloring I have to change something
in document to make the colors back. What can be wrong ?? Is anybody
have similar problems ??

The guys in our office with tons of Eclipse RCP experience are not
available, otherwise i could have helped you in spare time already. Let
me know if its solved, otherwise I will get back here (hopefully soon).
In the meanwhile you could check other resources like the link below ;-)