Problem with text seperated by lines

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Kamyk, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Kamyk

    Kamyk Guest

    Hello all!

    I have the following code:

    align="left">

    <? print ( $PAGE_HEADER_1 ); ?>
    <? print( $PAGE_HEADER_2 ) ?>

    I use PHP language with text variables. Unofortunately I don`t know how to
    do such thing:
    I want to scroll the page while changing the size of the window. I don`t
    want my page to be
    with unscrolling possibilites while changing the size of my window. My
    problem is connected
    with lines and text. Because when I change the size of window, the text and
    line don`t look
    good. Could you help me how to do it? Maybe I should do something completely
    different?
    Here is my page:
    http://www.kapy.bydg.pl/~marcinz/wizytowka/index.php
    I am a starter of creating web pages. Please advise me what to do.

    Thankx a lot
    Regards
    Marcin from Poland
    Kamyk, Oct 7, 2004