Problem with text seperated by lines

Kamyk

Hello all!

I have the following code:

align="left">

<? print ( $PAGE_HEADER_1 ); ?>
<? print( $PAGE_HEADER_2 ) ?>

I use PHP language with text variables. Unofortunately I don`t know how to
do such thing:
I want to scroll the page while changing the size of the window. I don`t
want my page to be
with unscrolling possibilites while changing the size of my window. My
problem is connected
with lines and text. Because when I change the size of window, the text and
line don`t look
good. Could you help me how to do it? Maybe I should do something completely
different?
Here is my page:
http://www.kapy.bydg.pl/~marcinz/wizytowka/index.php
I am a starter of creating web pages. Please advise me what to do.

Thankx a lot
Regards
Marcin from Poland