    I know this may not be the right forums to post this type of question.
    My appologies.

    Robert Halstead

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEhhbHN0ZWFk?=, Apr 27, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEhhbHN0ZWFk?=

    Somchai U. Guest

    Use Server.HtmlEncode() function.

    Somchai

    "Robert Halstead" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi guys, I am copying text from Microsoft Word 2003 into a asp.net text

    box then writing the textbox to a file. My problem is, when I go to display
    the file using regular asp, it get all these special characters that word
    has put in for the quotes and aposterphies. is there a way I can solve this
    before I write to the file? Does asp1.0 take care of this somehow? Or do I
    need to use a 3rd party app or a second step in word to correct this?

    Somchai U., Apr 27, 2004