problem with the C compiler and OPNET

Ginu

I just installed OPNET and am trying to get it to work with my Visual
Studio 2005 compiler. However, when I run my OPNET simulation, I am
constantly getting the same error that the compiler cannot find
stdio.h. Now I've search for this file and added the directory to my
INCLUDE, LIB and PATH environment variables but still get the same
error. I've restarted OPNET and everything. Anybody have any
suggestions?

Thanks a bunch,
Omar

Kenny McCormack

I just installed OPNET and am trying to get it to work with my Visual
Studio 2005 compiler. However, when I run my OPNET simulation, I am
constantly getting the same error that the compiler cannot find
stdio.h. Now I've search for this file and added the directory to my
INCLUDE, LIB and PATH environment variables but still get the same
error. I've restarted OPNET and everything. Anybody have any
suggestions?

The only suggestions you'll get here (CLC) are:

Off topic. Not portable. Cant discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.
Thanks a bunch,
Omar

You're welcome!

--