Problem with Tomcat server on windows Vista when used with c++ and java

Discussion in 'C++' started by gamiravi.d@gmail.com, Oct 5, 2007.

    I have one c++ application to get number of monitors from
    system. I am calling .exe of c++ application using java api through
    tomcat server in browser on window vista. right now I have two
    monitors attached in the system.one primary and other secondary. but
    when i call c++ application using java api through tomcat server, it
    lists only one primary monitor.

    i have some scenario for behavoiur of such application:

    (1) when i run directly c++ application on vista it works fine.(gives
    two monitors)
    (2) when i run using sample java code without tomcat server it works
    fine..(gives two monitors)
    (3) when i am calling from browser through tomcat server it displays
    only one monitor.
    (4) one important thing is that when i call same thing on Windows XP
    it works fine..(gives two monitors)

    can anybody tell that what could be the problem to get list of monitor
    through tomcat server on windows vista?

    Ravi.
    , Oct 5, 2007

  2. red floyd Guest

    Re: Problem with Tomcat server on windows Vista when used with c++and java

    wrote:
    >[redacted]
    >

    > can anybody tell that what could be the problem to get list of monitor
    > through tomcat server on windows vista?

    Probably, but not here.

    You might want to try a tomcat mailing list.
    red floyd, Oct 5, 2007