Problem with update panel

Paul

Hi I have a webpage updating while using vs2005 with ajax. There are 2
update panels with a dropdown box in each (autopostback = true) and with the
selection of the dropdown (selected index event) I am filling other controls
outside the update panels with text. Since the controls are outside the
update panels they do not appear to change with the selected index event, any
ideas?
thanks.

wjfamilia

The other controls you are updating must too be in an update panel (the same
one or a different one).