problem with update panel.

chandan

Hi,
On Update panel there are two control Button and TextBox.On click on
Buttton I make visible true to textBox.TextBox shown on the page but
on source code ther is no any html code for this
textBox.

How Browser render this control if there is no html code?
How can I get the source code of this control and java script code
associate with this control.

Thanks,
Chandan