    What can i make to really get those images ?

    Thanks

    Your Help is aprecciate.
    ralobao, Jun 12, 2004

  2. ralobao

    fishboy Guest

    On 11 Jun 2004 16:01:01 -0700, (ralobao) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >i am doing a program to download all images from an specified site.
    >it already works with most of the sites, but in some cases like:
    >www.slashdot.org it only download 1kb of the image. This 1kb is a html
    >page with a 503 error.
    >
    >What can i make to really get those images ?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Your Help is aprecciate.

    I did something like this a while ago. I used websucker.py in the
    Tools/ directory. And then added some conditionals to tell it to only
    create files for certain extentions.

    As to why it fails in your case, (/me puts on psychic hat) I guessing
    slashdot does something to stop people from deep-linking their image
    files to stop leeches.

    fishboy, Jun 12, 2004