Problem with using PowerPoint 2003 ins ASP.NET

Marc Eggenberger

Hi there.

I have an webapp (asp.net) which should use powerpoint to create a
presentation and then send that presentation to the user.

I'm using VS2003 and Office2003 (project req.).

The webapp runs find but when I try to open powerpoint in my asp.net
code I get an error

COM object with CLSID {91493441-5A91-11CF-8700-00AA0060263B} is either
not valid or not registered.

The Code is at end.
The code runs fine with an Windowsapp.
I have set the Copy Local in the References of the dll's to true so the
Interop dll's are there.

What am I doing wrong here?

code:

try
{
//Oeffne PowerPoint
PowerPoint.Application objApp;
PowerPoint.Presentations objPresSet;
PowerPoint._Presentation objPres;
PowerPoint.Slides objSlides;
PowerPoint._Slide objSlide;
PowerPoint.TextRange objTextRng;
Graph.Chart objChartPP;

//Wegen Bug Q320369

System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture =
System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US");

objApp = new PowerPoint.Application();
objApp.Visible =
Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoTrue;
objPresSet = objApp.Presentations;
objPres = objPresSet.Open(".\\Vorlagen
\\pp1.ppt", Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse,
Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoTrue,
Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoTrue);
objSlides = objPres.Slides;

}
catch(Exception fehler)
{
System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Fehler:
" + fehler.Message);