    What can have happened?

    Thanks/
    Lars Netzel (Sweden)

    Lars Netzel, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Lars Netzel

    Lars Netzel Guest

    Fixed it myself!

    Seems like just runing the "aspnet_regiis -c" fixed it all, maybe something
    happened after the massive uppdate from Microsoft Update this morning!

    /Lars

    Lars Netzel, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Lars Netzel

    Scott Allen Guest

    You may need to run aspnet_regiis -c on the web server to install the
    client-side validation scripts. You'll find this file where the
    framework is installed.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com