Problem with Validation on Deployed Solution

Lars Netzel

I have made a simple webform (a form for adding/editing users) that has a
bunch of Dunamic RequiredFieldValidators.

When I develop locallay things run perfect but when I deploy my solution to
the Test Enviroment (via FTP) none of the validation works anymore. When I
press the Save button on the page I don't get any messages at all about
Validation.

What can have happened?

Thanks/
Lars Netzel (Sweden)

Lars Netzel

Seems like just runing the "aspnet_regiis -c" fixed it all, maybe something
happened after the massive uppdate from Microsoft Update this morning!

/Lars

Scott Allen

You may need to run aspnet_regiis -c on the web server to install the
client-side validation scripts. You'll find this file where the
framework is installed.