Problem with Visual Studio Solution

Paul

Hi,

We have a problem with visual studio not being able to resolve the
virtual directory that a web service is associated with.

A brief overview is

1. Create the Web Service project and build the service everything is
fine

2. Add everything into sourcesafe

3. On the build machine open the build solution that has multiple
projects in

4. Add the new web service project to the solution and rebuild
everything. Works ok

5. Close down the solution. The next time it is opened it cannot open
the web service project because the source code location does match
the location the virtual directory is pointing at.

If we remove the project from the solution and readd it the problem
goes away.

Can anyone help?